Thursday, December 7, 2017

Coffee Cookies and Cards Card #2- Merry Cafe

Hello and Happy Thursday!!! I hope you are having a good week. Today I have card number two from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class that I held November 28. I love the Coffee Cup framelits and I have been using them a lot this Christmas season to make things for craft fairs and also for Christmas cards. The Merry Café stamp set from the holiday catalog pairs great with them and I just love the Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
I will admit that Red is my favorite color so as soon as I seen the Be Merry designer series paper from the annual catalog I knew it was going to be my go to paper for this year. and even though it is Christmas paper a lot of the patterns could be used for other cards. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler 
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper white
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, Be Merry Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 1 x 5, Crumb cake
scraps-
Crumb Cake-Lid and Sleeve
Be Merry DSP- Cup
Whisper white- Smallest oval from stitched shape ovals



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...