Friday, November 17, 2017

October Thank you - Count my Blessings

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Yeah another weekend. I love weekends even though it usually means dog shows or right now craft fairs. I do not have a craft fair this week cause I have my Christmas Stamp stack tomorrow. Todays card is a card I made as my October Customer Thank you cards. So those who ordered from me in October received this card with there order or in the mail. 





For this card....
Card Base- Very Vanilla 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Soft Suede, stamp the acorn in bottom right corner in soft suede 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp)   Acorn Pattern
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Very Vanilla cut the largest circle from the stitched shapes, stamp greeting in Soft Suede, then stamp acorn over in crumb cake. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...