Thursday, November 16, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #8- Coffetti Celebration

Hello and Happy Thursday, Today I am sharing the final card from my Coffee, Cookies and cards class from October. I hope you have enjoyed seen the variety of cards that we make a my local class, If you live local and would like to attend my next Coffee, Cookies and cards class is November 28th,2017 from 6-8pm we make 8 cards for $20.00. 
This card is a great birthday card and so easy to make and you can for sure change the colors and make this card in lots of different colors.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Dapper Denim
2nd Layer- 2- 1 1/2 x 1 3/4 Lemon Lime twist punched with the banner triple punch
3rd Layer- Silver Foil Paper punched with the starburst punch
4th layer-  whisper white, stamp Hooray in Tangerine tango and punch with 2 inch Circle punch
5th layer- 1 3/4 x 1/2, Lemon Lime Twist, stamp Happy Birthday in Dapper Denim


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...