Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #7- Lots of Love

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I am back for a quick post. I have been so busy lately we had some truck problems over the weekend but at last it seems that things are fixed for the moment. I am glad I hate stressing truck repairs. So todays card is card #7 from my Coffee, Cookies and cards Class, I hold this class on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 6-8pm and it cost 20.00 and you make 8 cards. The next Coffee Cookies and Cards class is November 28th from 6-8pm. If you are local and would like to attend then please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com or call me at 740- 601-2396 to reserve your spot. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Pear Pizzazz 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whole lot of lovely Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Whisper White, cut the 2nd largest Label



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...