Monday, November 13, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #6- Merry Little Labels

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a nice weekend. I had truck issues all weekend and I also set up as a vendor on Saturday. I had a great day and Bonus got to pend some time with my sister. So today I am continuing to show the cards that we made at my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class that was October 24, 2017. 
Just wanted to let you know I will be adding homemade gifts and cards for sale on my blog this week. So keep checking back to check out some great Christmas Present ideas. These are items that I sell at my craft fairs when I set up. 


My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 
We make 8 cards for $20.00 all you need to bring is your Stampin' Essentials (snail, scissors etc.) 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 , Basic Black
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4, Whisper White
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 3/4 Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper White, stamp Just for you then punch with the punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...