Monday, September 25, 2017

Vintage Leaves- Just for you

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We had a great weekend. Zac did not have to work but he did take his dog and show in the NKC Ohio state Championship. He won Grand Champion Male with him. So we had a nice weekend. 
Todays card is one of three cards that we made last Thursday at Stamp Club. I have a group of ladies who have been with me since I started selling Stampin'[Up!. We meet the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6 pm and we make 3 or 4 cards. Each lady agrees to order at least 25.00 before tax and shipping each month. In our case that is 7 months ad we have 7 ladies. Then each month a different lady gets to be hostess and receive the Stampin Rewards. 
I really love our newest In Colors and Knew when I seen a card online like tis one that I wanted to change the colors and make this as one of my cards for the Stamp Club ladies and they loved the card and with the Just for you sentiment then it can be sent at almost any time.
Come back tomorrow to see card two that we made at stamp club. 
are you interested in Joining a Stamp Club. Email me with any questions you may have You do not have to be local and able to attend each month to join. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tranquil tide, embossed with woodland embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper white, stamp the leaf in all 3 ink colors
Scrap Whisper White, stamp greeting from merry little labels and punch with matching punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...