Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Cat punch- Sending Love and Hugs to you!


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing one of three cards that we made last Thursday at Stamp Club. I have a group of ladies who have been with me since I started selling Stampin'[Up!. We meet the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6 pm and we make 3 or 4 cards. Each lady agrees to order at least 25.00 before tax and shipping each month. In our case that is 7 months ad we have 7 ladies. Then each month a different lady gets to be hostess and receive the Stampin Rewards. 

Come back tomorrow to see card three that we made at stamp club. 
are you interested in Joining a Stamp Club. Email me with any questions you may have You do not have to be local and able to attend each month to join. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb  Cake, embossed with Pinewood Planks embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 , Old Olive
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 1/2, Basic Black
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, Whisper white, Stamp the greeting on the left side.
scrap Basic Black to punch the Cat









Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...