Monday, August 14, 2017

Painter's Palette- a little expression of love

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend we had a wonderful weekend we had two dog shows this weekend and we won both nights so that was good then on Saturday before the dog show we went to a youth day at one of the local coon clubs had a nice carry in dinner, Zac did a demonstration to the youth on how to how dogs and what judges are looking for then Ernie judged the youth Bench show. So it was a nice weekend.
Today card is  made using the Painter's Palette stamp set and I though this card could be used for a thank you card for a teacher as I know it is back to school for a lot of people wit kids still in school.
When does school start in your area?


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Real red
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Pacific point
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper white stamp the art easel in memento black then the three swooshes in pacific point, real red and daffodil delight.

  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...