Friday, July 28, 2017

Global Design Project #GDP097- Beautiful Bouquet


Hello  and Happy Friday! I am so glad that this week is over it has been a very long week. So I decided I needed a challenge to motivate me and so I went to the Global Design Project website and they are doing a color challenge so I decided I would play along and the card above is the card I came up with. I love how it turned out and I played with the new planks embossing folder that I recently got.


So the Colors for the challenge are great colors and I would have probably never though to put them together. I hardly ever use the color Wild Wasabi I forget that we have such a beautiful color and we do have lot of pretty greens. So I hope you will head over the Global deign projects website and check out all the awesome cards that were made using this color challenge.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 crumb cake , embossed  with the planks embossing folder
3rd layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Berry Burst, Cut with the large scalloped circle from layering circle framelits 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White ,
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...