Thursday, June 15, 2017

Birthday delivery- Let's celebrate your day!

Hello and welcome back,  Today I am sharing this cut fox birthday card with you. The fox comes from the Birthday Memories designer Series paper and I used the matching framelits to cut him out. I was so excited to find out that the framelits matched the dsp too as it makes cutting out those images so much easier.
My sister and her husband both has birthdays in July and their last name is Fox and they really like fox too. So I thought this was a great card for one of the. I am starting on my July Birthdays getting the cards made and ready to go out when July gets here


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pacific point 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 v Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, pacific point, cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes
4th Layer- 3 x 3 , whisper white, cut the second largest circle from the stitched shapes
5th layer- 1 x 3 1/2, whisper white, stamp greeting in pacific point and punch with banner triple punch
---- For the Fox use the framelits and cut him out of the birthday memories dsp -----



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...