Saturday, May 27, 2017

May Paper Pumpkin




Hello and Happy Saturday!! So today I have for you the May Paper Pumpkin kit. I have to say even though it is cards it is not my favorite as I don't really like  the donut shaped cards. So I am excited to play with the kit and create my alternative cards.
I made the above cards so you can see the finished card. If you would like to watch the video on how to create the cards in the kit as Stampin up intended click here. May Paper Pumpkin
This is all the stuff you get in the kit and it is a lot of stuff.


We want to make sure every NEW customer can have the full Paper Pumpkin experience, so our Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August 2017 kits. Not only will you like saving money, but you’ll also love starting a new creative journey. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
Besides a great introductory discount, what are the other perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!


Products I used are.....



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.






I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 
Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...