Saturday, May 20, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin Alternative 5



Hello and Happy Saturday, Today I have another card I made using my April Paper pumpkin. I really love this kit and I enjoyed just making cards using the supplies in the kit. I did not need to add other supplies and just made cards using what came in my kit. Next Saturday  I will be sharing my May Paper pumpkin kit as I just received it in the mail. So stay tuned for that. Also we have a new paper pumpkin promotion...

Paper Pumpkin excitement—FIRST-TIME subscribers enjoy three months at 25% off!
Offer Dates: May 11–June 10

Besides a great introductory discount, what are the other perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!

For this card:

Products I used are.....



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.





I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 
Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...