Saturday, April 15, 2017

March Paper Pumpkin Alternative



Hello and Happy Saturday, I have another Alternative Paper Pumpkin Card using the March Paper Pumpkin kit. I am so excited I should be getting my April Paper pumpkin in the mail today or Monday. I can't wait to get my new kit and start making some new ideas and I can't wait to see the A Sara Thing Paper pumpkin kit.
But Today I have for you one last card made using the March Paper pumpkin and a few other products. I hope you are enjoying seeing these alternative cards.


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.      



For this card:
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Dapper Denim
2nd Layer- Cut the 3x3 card into 1/2 inch squares and use 2 different patterns 

Products I used are......


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...