Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Paper Pumpkin Alternative



Hello and Happy Saturday, I have another Alternative Paper Pumpkin Card using the 
March Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I am not a big fan of the paper pumpkin kits that are treat bags, I prefer the cards as I don't have a little one in school anymore so don't need the treat bags. I do however love getting the paper pumpkin, I love the one of a kind stamps we get and I like turning my paper pumpkin kits into Alternative projects. for this card I just added a whisper White card base and a peekaboo peach card front the rest of the items came from the paper pumpkin kit.


A few things you should know about Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin is getting ready to turn 4 in April and Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass has designed the April Paper Pumpkin kit.


There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass. Contact me today to sign up! You won’t want to miss this.




Discover creativity through the eyes of our trendy, talented leader while having an experience that is uniquely YOU! Get the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Everyone gets a FREE gift from Sara inside their April Paper Pumpkin kit. Subscribe by April 10 to get yours.
To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.      



For this card:
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
 

Products I used are......


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...