Saturday, March 25, 2017

March Paper Pumpkin











Hello and Happy Saturday, Today I am sharing with you the March Paper Pumpkin. I am not a big fan of this paper pumpkin kit. I prefer card kits cause that's what I do I don't need treat bags as my son is almost 20 and I don't have little ones that live close to me.
March Paper Pumpkin Video  Click this link to see Stampin'Up! video on how the paper pumpkin kit should be put together. I also put one together so I can share with all you the way the kit is supposed to look. Now if you check back each Saturday in April I will be sharing alternative cards and maybe even a Project life layout that I will make using the supplies from the kit and a few other Stampin'UP! supplies.

A few other things you should know about Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin is getting ready to turn 4 in April and Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass has designed the April Paper Pumpkin kit.


There’s a big surprise coming in April to Paper Pumpkin! The kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass. Contact me today to sign up! You won’t want to miss this.



Discover creativity through the eyes of our trendy, talented leader while having an experience that is uniquely YOU! Get the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Everyone gets a FREE gift from Sara inside their April Paper Pumpkin kit. Subscribe by April 10 to get yours!

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.




Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 
To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...