Saturday, February 25, 2017

February paper Pumpkin

February  Paper Pumpkin  Many  Happy Birthdays This is my card closed


Today I am sharing with you my February Paper Pumpkin Kit. It makes these cute little pull cards that are interactive. 

Here is the Video on how to put this month's kit together. Click Here to watch the video. 

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.





Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!

Surprise yourself every month for a year! Get a 12-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll save over $2/month, get Stampin’ Rewards, and earn 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

This offer will end on March 31, 2016 
To order a Pre- Paid Subscription contact me at momtoZac@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...