Friday, October 21, 2016

Totally Trees - Happy birthday! !


Hello and Happy Friday, Yeah!! it is time for the weekend. Today I spent the day with my sisters and I guess I had to great of a time as I forgot to finish this post snd publish it. Sorry for the late post. I hope you like this birthday card made using the totally Trees stamp set. I love m as king Quick and cute cards. 



 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Rich Razzleberry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 1 /2 Delightful Dijon
4th Layer - 3 x 3 , Whisper White stamp the tree base in memento black, tree top in delightful dijon and the Happy Birthday in Rich Razzleberry. 
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...