Monday, October 3, 2016

October Calendar

Hello and Happy Monday!!!I am so in love with the weather, Fall is my favorite time of the year, I like when it is cold enough for a hoodie but not so cold you need a coat. I also love fall because here in Ohio the leaves change. Today I am sharing with you my October Calendar page. Around the 1st of each month I have been sharing with you the calendar page that I made. So that come December when I make the calendar then I will have a Christmas Present already to go to my Niece. I am thinking of makin a couple others for gifts but will need to sit and do them as I have only been doing one so far. 



For this layout....
I took a 12 x 12 piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, I cut a 1 x 12 inch piece of dsp and put it down the left side.  I cute a piece of Basic Gray  2 pieces cut at 4 x 6 Basic Black  a 4 x 6 piece and a 3 x 4 piece. I took the 3 x 4 piece added a 1 1/4 x 3 piece of dsp. I then took Whisper White cardstock and I stamped two scarecrows and two pumpkins and colored them with my Pumpkin pie, Old Olive and Crumb Cake markers. Then I hand cut out the pumpkins and I pucnhed out the scarecrows. I stamped October from an old Paper Pumpkin stamp set and then I punched it with the duet banner punch. 
 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this page. Never thought to use that set for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...