Sunday, October 30, 2016

October 30th Sunday Share


Hello and welcome back for a little update, this is me holding my twin great nephews that are 15 days old. Noah Austin is on the left and Tristan Michael is on the right. 


So a little update on my baby, Jack won a show on Saturda and got his last win making him a UKC Grand Show Champion at 10 months old. 

So my one new love is my happy planner, I have the BIG happy planner and I use it for everything, I meal pkan, to do list, my blog post, appointments you name it I keep track here. 


Recently I bought the mini happy planner and I carry this in my purse do I can keep track of things when I am on the go. 

I have to say I am in love with my happy planners, and I use them all the time.  I am also in love with etsy stickers. I have a couple shops that I love to shop from,
1. River Street stickers
2. Brandy shop

These two are who I have bought the most from. 

I will be back tomorrow with a great new project for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...