Monday, August 22, 2016

Sneak peak- Cookie cutter Halloween


Hello, and welcome back. I hope you are having a wonderful Monday. Man we had a very busy weekend and it ended with the hubby being very sick, after alot of rest on Sunday he is feeling better today. So with Monday it means back to work and back to creating. Today I am sharing the card I am making for my August Customer Thank you cards. I really am in love with the Cookie cutter Halloween stamp set and the Christmas bundle, I have enjoyed playing with them so much. This card uses the scarecrow, he is my favorite from this set. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Basic Black
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4, Halloween Night Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
Whisper White scrap,  stamp the scarecrow in Memento black ink then color with Stampin write markers. Then punch with the cookie cutter builder punch.  Also stamp the thankful in pumpkin pie and cut it out using paper snips.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...