Sunday, August 28, 2016

Project life Sunday-

Hello and welcome back for Project life Sunday. I am sharing this layout I used a journaling card from the making memories card collection. I love these pictures of my little family. I love the my boys and need to make sure we take lots more family shots. I have tried to step it up on taking more pictures with me in them. I am going to make a effort to get more family shots.

 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...