Saturday, August 20, 2016

Paper pumpkin alternative card- Brillant

Hello and welcome back for paper pumpkin Saturday, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend we are staying busy with dog shows. For this card I used a piece of emerald envy cardstock measures 4 x5 1/4. Then I took a piece of pop of pink dsp 2x 5 1/4. I then stamped the tag from the paper pumpkin kit and added it to the card. 


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...