Monday, August 8, 2016

Jars of love -fish


Hello and welcome back, happy Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. Today I am sharing a card with you that I made using the Jar of love bundle.  I knew as soon as I seen this bundle in the catalog that I had to have it. I love the Jar and think there are so many thing you can use it for. I am thinking of doing Cookies in the jar for gifts this Christmas and I think this Jar will make sonderful tags. I also love the fish in this set. Those little fish just made this card. 

If you see something in the catalog you would like to see me make cards, tags or project life cards please let me know if i have it I would love to take the challenge.

Sneak Peak-- If you are following my on instagram or belong to my facebook group you will be getting a sneak peak look at some of the new Holiday catalog products. I am getting my preorder this week and can't wait to share.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, by the shore dsp
Whisper White - 41/4 x 5 1/2, I stamped the jar in memento black ink and then stamped water in mint macaron. stamp 3 fish in pumpkin pie and then cut out using the matching framelits.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...