Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Jar of haunts

Hello and  Welcome back, I am so excited tomorrow the Holiday catalog goes live and man is there so much great stuff in thecatalog. As you know if you have been following my blog my favorite is the cookie cutter christms bundle and Cookie cutter halloween, but I have lots of other things that I love and I am so excited to keep playing with all these products. Todays card uses the stamp set Jar or Haunts this stamp set works fine alone or you can use the Everyday Jars framelits and cut out the jars. Awesome set to make great halloween cards.
Pleace comment and let me know which is your favorite new bundle. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 , Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, Halloween Nights 
Whisper White - 2 x 4 1/4, punched with the scalloped tag topper, I stamped the happy halloween and jar and eyes in memento black ink. then colored the water with pool party marker. I added Halloween nights twine to the tag. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...