Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Bella and Friends and Pretty Kitty- Day 2

Hello and welcome back,  Today is day 2 of sharing with you one card made with two stamp sets. I love Bella &friends and Pretty Kitty so I made the same cards with both stamp sets. 



Pretty Kitty
Bella &Friends

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 1/2  x 4I picked the Flirty Flamingo stripes 
Flirty Flamingo 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, cut Scallop Circle from the layering circle
Whisper White 3 x 3 Cut using the Circle from the layering Circle. I stamped the image and greeting in memento black ink. Then colored image with markers. 
   



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...