Thursday, July 7, 2016

Christmas in July - Peaceful pines

Hello and Welcome back for day 3 of Christmas in July. Today I have another card for you using the Peaceful pines stamp set and framelits. This is a set that was in last year's holiday catalog and it carried over to the new 2016-2017 annual catalog. 
I love the idea of getting a head start on getting my Christmas cards made early. Keep an eye on my blog. I will be announce a Christmas card stamp Stack soon. 
I hope you are enjoying these Christmas in July cards. I really enjoyed making them.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, garden green 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 5, Stripe pattern from the This is Christmas Specialty dsp. You can use any pattern you like. 
Cherry cobbler is 2 x 3
Whisper White is.  1 3/4 x 2 3/4, I stamped happy Christmas in Garden green.
Scrap Whisper White, I stamped the tree in garden green, the bulbs in cherry cobbler and then I cut it out using the matching framelits.  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...