Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Bella and friends- Happy Birthday

Hello, and welcome back. I have another card for you using the Bella and Friends stamp set. I am in love with this stamp set the images are so cute. I have been enjoying using my blender pen and ink pads and coloring the images. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate, embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder
Calypso Coral - 2 x 4
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 3/4  x  4 , I used the polka dots from a little foxy dsp stack.
Whisper White-  1 x 3 punch with banner triple punch and stamp the Happy Birthday in Memento black ink
Whisper White scrap- stamp bella then punch with the 2 inch circle and then color using the blender pen and ink pads.
  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...