Sunday, June 5, 2016

Another set of project life cards

Welcome back for Project Life Sunday, I am sharing another set of project life cards that I made using the Camera from the Pun Intended hostess stamp set. I love the Emerald envy color, it just my be my favorite in color. The dsp is Painters Palette dsp stack.  These are some more pictures of Jack he is 8 weeks old in this picture and we are practicing for when he turns 6 months old and can start the bench shows. I will tell you how far behind I am he will be 6 month old  Wednesday June 8th, 2016. So  Friday will be his first bench Show. I will share pictures next week.

  

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...