Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Color challenge - cupcake builder punch

Hello, and Welcome back this is the last of the cards I made using color challenge from the my team challenge a couple weeks ago. For this one I used the cupcake builder punch that is retiring and the birthday bouquet ddp. I love this dsp and hate to see it retire. 
The washi label punch has sold out but you can  use any punch.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron embossed with decorative dots embossingfolder. 
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 
Soft suede punched from the 2 3/8 scallop circle punch and the bottom of the cupcake.
Whisper White 2 inch circle punch, washi label punch stamp greeting in soft suede.
Calypso coral top of cupcake punch 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...