Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bravo- Way to go

 Hello, welcome back. Today Ernie and I celebrate 17 years of marriage. So I made this card to say way  to go cause now a days people don't stay married as long.  So back to the card both the Bravo stamp set and groovy love are on the retired list so if you want them hope on one to my store and get them. Just follow the link below. 
This is Ernie and I when we started dating and us now 20 years later.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 3 3/4, 3/4 x 2 ( 2) flag with banner punch
Whisper White- Punch a 3 1/2 in circle, Stamp the Way to go in Melon Mambo.
also stamp 2 of the hearts from the groovy love stamp set.
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a cute card I made using the Adventurous Sky Bundle and the Take to the Sky Designer Series Paper ...