Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Sweet Lil' things

Happy Tuesday, I am so happy that you have come back. Today I am sharing another card made using the Free Paper Pumpkin stamp set called Celebrate Everything. this card uses the Sweet Lil' Things designer Series paper. This dsp is on the retired list that was announced yesterday. If this is a paper that you like then don't wait because it is only while supplies last. Tangelo Twist is also one of the retiring in colors.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Designer Series Paper (dsp) Sweet Lil' Things, also a piece 1 x 5 1/4 
Tangelo Twist 3 x 4 
Whisper White 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, This is the piece I stamped on. I stamped the pool party 1st stamping off then stamping then I came back with the flower and greeting.
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...