Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stampin'UP! x Project life- Let's get away


Hello and welcome back to Project life Sunday. Today I have 3 layouts that I recently did that use the Let's get away Project life bundle. I always get the bundle cause you get the stamp set, card collection and the accessory pack all for one discounted price. This Project life set is on the retired list. Something you may know about my family is we competition show coonhounds. It is something we do as a family and enjoy a lot. So I always have bench show pictures to include in our album. These are pictures from  2013. I am going back and putting my 2013 pictures in a project life album. 

This layout I had 6 pictures of my Hubby and son showing two of our dogs and So I grabbed 2 3x 4 cards from the let's get away kit. and I journaled using the black Project life journaling pens. 
 

Here is another layout I tend to use 4-6 pictures per page if i have them and then I added the  3x4 project life cards and some journaling. 
 
 
Last layout, again these 3x4 cards come from the Let's get away card collection. I just love the camera on the cards. 

I hope you have enjoyed this Project life Sunday.  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...