Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Congrats-


Welcome back, Today I am sharing a great congrats card I made for a downline  who  recently promoted. I wanted to send her a card telling her congrats on her promotion. I love the Balloon Celebration bundle it is great for so many different cards. The designer series paper is called It's my party and it is wonderful for cards, so many different patterns. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Designer Series Paper (dsp) It's My Party dsp
3rd layer- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, Whisper White, Stamp the Congrats, I used this congrats from one of my past paper pumpkin kits. I then stamped the 3 balloon strings in memento black ink too. I stamped one balloon in mint macaron.
Scrap Whisper White, I stamped a balloon in Melon Mambo and one in Crumb cake and used them matching punch and attached it with Dimensionals 


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...