Saturday, March 19, 2016

Flowers and Friends Easter cards

Happy Saturday, Today I have another Easter card for you this one uses the Friends & Flowers stamp ert. I love this bunny and the card is simple to make a bunch of, 

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016 so if there are any Saleabration items you want get those orders placed. 


 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Blushing Bride
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4, this comes from the Birthday Bouquet 
Whisper White scrap stamp the head for the bunny and the ears. Then punch head using the 1 3/8,. circle punch and the ears using the festive flower builder punch.
I used my blender pen and blushing bride ink to color the inside of the bunny ears.    


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...