Thursday, March 17, 2016

Easter lamb- Stamp Club Card

Happy St. Patrick's day, I know I should have planned better and made a St. Patty's day card but I didn't so today I am sharing with you a card I made for Stamp Club tonight. Stamp club is a group of ladies that get together the 3rd Thursday of every month we choose a theme of each month and everyone makes a card using that them and brings it for everyone to make. They also agree to spend $25.00 before tax and shipping and a different girl is hostess each month.
This months Theme is Easter so I made this card using the Easter Lamb Single stamp from the Occasions catalog.


Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016 so if there are any Sale-a-bration items you want get those orders placed. 


 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Black Berry Bliss 4x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer- Whisper White  3 3/4 x 5
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 3 3/4  ( this comes from the 2014-2016 in colors dsp)
I used the Blackberry Bliss 
Blackberry Bliss scrap punch a 2 3/8 scallop circle and a small banner.
Whisper White scrap stamp the Easter lamb in Memento Black ink and punch with the 2 inch circle punch. 

   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...