Thursday, March 10, 2016

2014-2016 in colors - Butterfly

Welcome back, this day is going by quick. I am looking forward to the weekend.   
Today I am sharing another set of cards using the 2014-2016 in color. In April Stampin up will announce a retired list and these in colors will be on the list. So this week I am sharing some sets of cards that I made using these in color products. So if you like these colors stock up now they will go fast and if you stock up now you can still earn a FREE Saleabration item. Which of these colors will you be sad to see go?

 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 - Mossy Meadow ( change to any of the in colors
Whisper White - 3 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp the greeting in Mossy Meadow
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4, Punch with the banner, triple punch
Whisper White- stamp the butterfly in Mossy Meadow, Step one ink up  and stamp off twice, step two stamp ink up and stamp off once, step three ink up and stamp. Then use matching framelits. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...