Sunday, February 7, 2016

Paper pumpkin project life

 
  Welcome Back for Project Life Sunday, Today I am sharing with you this two page Project Life layout that I made using the January Project Life kit.

For this Layout I..... Left page....
4x6 Card- Cut Smoky Slate using the Project life framelits, Then I added A Mint Macaron heart from the January kit. I used the little letter framelits to cut out Zac and Ariel. I punched a 1 3/4 scallop circle from the Blushing Bride scrap that left after you punch out the hearts. then I stamp a greeting From January 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit on Whisper White and punched with the 1 1/4 inch circle.

3x4 Smokey Slate cut from Project life framelits, I added a Mint Macaron banner from the January Paper pumpkin kit, punched a couple hearts with the small heart and I stamped the XOXO from the January My paper Pumpkin 2016 stamp set.

3x4 Mint Macaron cut from the Project life Framelits, I added two hearts one Smokey Slate and one Blushing bride punched with the sweetheart punch from the scraps. Then I stamped XOXO  from the January My paper Pumpkin 2016 stamp set.

3x4- I used a lined Project life card but you could use A Project life grid card. I added a Smoky Slate banner from the January Paper pumpkin kit and stamped Remember this in memento black ink. 
  
3x4 Mint Macaron cut from the Project life Framelits, I added two hearts one Smokey Slate and one Blushing bride punched with the sweetheart punch from the scraps. Then I stamped XOXO  from the January My paper Pumpkin 2016 stamp set.


For the Right side...
4x6 card cut Mint Macaron using the Project life Framelits. I punched the Blushing bride and Smoky Slate from the scraps left over after afer you punch out the big hearts. the Arrows stamp is from the January Paper Pumpkin stamp set 2016, I stamped it in Memento black, I also stamped the Saying in Memento black saying is from Hello Life stamp set.


3x4 cut  Smoky Slate from the Project life Framelits, I added two hearts one Smokey Slate and one Mint Macron punched with the sweetheart punch from the scraps. Then I stamped XOXO  from the January My paper Pumpkin 2016 stamp set.

3x4 cut  Mint Macaron from Project life framelits, I added a Smoky Salte banner from the January Paper pumpkin kit, punched a couple hearts with the small heart and I stamped theRemember this from the Remember Project life Stamp set. 

3x4 cut  Smoky Slate from the Project life Framelits, I added two hearts one Smokey Slate and one Mint Macron punched with the sweetheart punch from the scraps. Then I stamped XOXO  from the January My paper Pumpkin 2016 stamp set.


3x4 cut  Mint Macaron from Project life framelits, I added a Smoky Slate and Mint Macron banner from the January Paper pumpkin kit, punched a Blushing Bride heart with the small heart and I stamped Sweet Moments this from the Remember Project life Stamp set. 




Products I used are..
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
 


Paper Pumpkin on Sale

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! It just might be the easiest way for your to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items.  

3-Month Prepaid Subscription  $55   
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

12-Month Prepaid Subscription $215.40 
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items! 

 
To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...