Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hello set of cards using 2014-2016 in colors

Hello, today I am sharing with you a set of cards I made for a friend and I used the 2014-2016 In Colors Cardstock and Pads bundle. These colors will be going away May 31. So if you don't have these and you want them you want to hurry over and order them now and don't forget to order the ink refills so you can use these colors of a long time. I am so  going to miss these colors. My favorite  is BlackBerry Bliss with Hello Honey coming in a close second. Which color is your favorite?  Leave me a comment telling me which of these colors are your favorite.





For this card....
My card base is  Whisper White  it is 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2.
The 1st Layer is  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist {depending which card you want to make} it measures 4 x 5 1/4. The 2nd Layermis Whisper White, this piece measures at 3 3/4 x5. This is the piece I  stamped on with the Timeless Textured stamp set, I used Crumb cake and the matching color to stamp a background,  then I used a sponge and  matching ink and sponged around this piece.  
Nextnis a piece of Whisper White that measures 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, I stamp the Hello Image then punch with the triple banner punch.
I used scrap Whisper Whiteto  stamp the set of three flowers from the grateful Bunch stamp set in matching color and punch with matching punch. I attached all the layers together using snail. Then added the flowers with dimentionals.



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...