Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Going Global- Valentines day card.

Hi, It's February so I thought what better time to share some Valentines day projects. Today I have a Valentines day card, I designed this with my wonderful hubby in mind. January's Stamp Club was love/valentine's day theme so this was my card that all the girls got to make and I have mine set aside for my Valentine. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- Bermuda Bay 4x 5 1/4, embossed with the happy hearts embossing folder
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, from the have a cuppa dsp pack.
Melon Mambo- scrap to punch the 2 3/8 scallop circle
Bermuda Bay - scrap to  punch 2 inch circle
Whisper White- scrap to stamp the heart greeting from Going Global Stamp wet, then punch with sweetheart punch.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...