Thursday, January 28, 2016

Going global dsp - Happy Birthday

Welcome back, today I am sharing with you a simple manly birthday card. Manly birthday cards are always something I can use but they are also something that doesn't always come easy to me. So when I seen the going global products I knew that I wanted them and that they would be great to make manly cards. This card uses the going places dsp 6x6 pack. I just took 4 pattern that I liked and look good together cut a 1x1 inch square layered them down the edge turning them some. Then added the basic black strip all onto the Sahara sand card front then attach card front to a whisper white card base. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Sahara Sand 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 x 1 squares 
basic black 1/2 x 5 1/





Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...