Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1 All is Calm, All is bright

Happy December, wow this year has flown by. So I challenged myself to create 25 Days of Christmas, what this means is starting today until Christmas day I am going to share a card or project with you all. 
I have quick and cute cards that are easy to make alot of so you can get your cards done and in the mail, I have treat ideas for little gifts, I have teacher gifts, gift tags and then on the 25th we will end with my favorite card I have made this Christmas season. I will also be having blog candy a couple times so check back everyday for fun and inspiration. 
Here is my desk  as I work to create this beautiful easy card. This card can be easily mass produced and you could have you cards out in no time. 


Here is the finished card..

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Basic Black 4x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 on this piece I stamped the splatter dots from Gorgeous Grunge  in the Memento black ink. 
I also stamped the All is called, all is bright greeting in Memento black ink.
Dsp is 3/4 x 3 I used the wonderland dsp and flagged the end with my paper snips. 
Scrap Whisper White, I stamped the trees from the wonderland stamp set then punched with the 2 1/2 inch circle punch. 
Gold Glimmer paper, I punched 3 little stars and added them to card 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...