Tuesday, December 15, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 15 Penguin tiny treat box

 

Today is day 15 of the 25 days of Christmas, I am sharing this cute Penguin tiny treat box. 
I love these and they are so easy to make.
For this Tiny treat box, you need
 tiny treat boxes
Merry Monents dsp 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 you need 5 pieces, attach to the tiny treat box before putting together. 
Whisper White punched with Decorative Label punch
Then stamp and use matching framelits to cut the out the penguin.


  

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...