Thursday, December 3, 2015

25 Days of Christmas -Day 3 Quick and Cute Peaceful Pines Cards



 
 Day 3 of My 25 days of Christmas,  I have another Quick and Cute Christmas card using the Peaceful Pines.  This card is a easy card to mass Produce the only thing that takes the longest is cutting the trees out with the framelits but that goes fast too. I hope you are enjoying the 25 Days of Christmas, I really love the quick and cute cards they make making alot of cards easy. 



Add the Season Greeting using real red ink, this greeting comes from the November Paper pumpkin kit.  


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Whisper White 4x 5 1/4 
dsp Merry Moments 1 x 5 in 3 patterns Glue at an angle. 
Scrap Whisper White to stamp the trees.  

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...