Monday, November 9, 2015

Thankful Forest friends- Merry Wishes


So Here is what I came up with to use the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set for a Christmas card. I seen a card online somewhere that used this design to make a birthday card. I changed a couple little thinga and made it a Christmas card.
 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Crumb Cake 4x 5 1/4 
Real Red is 1x 5 1/4 
dsp 1/2 x 5 1/4 
scrap White to punch out the 2 1/2 circle to stamp image on.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...