Saturday, November 7, 2015

October Paper pumpkin stamps meet Acorny thank you


I needed a couple fall Thinking of you cards and I love the Thinking of you Greeting that came in the October Paper Pumpkin kit. So I decided to use it on the fall Thinking of you cards. I am always pulling out my Paper Pumpkin stamps to reuse the greetings.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Whisper White 4x 5 1/4 
dsp - 1x4
Stamp the leaves in same color as Cardstock then cut out using the framelits.
Stamp the Acorn and punch with the punch.
 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...