Saturday, November 14, 2015

Lots of Christmas day 3


Day Three of using the Lots of Joy stamp set, For this card I used the Square tree like stamp and stamped it and then matted on Square punch. I sure hope you are enjoying these cards made using the Lots of Joy stamp set.
 




 For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Cherry Cobbler
 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 
scrap Whisper White stamp the Tree square stamp in Old olive and Cherry Cobbler  then punch with the 1 inch square punch. Then layer onto Cherry Cobbler punches pieces of 1 1/4. then stamp Merry Christmas and punch with the decorative label punch.
 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...