Friday, November 13, 2015

Lots of Christmas day 2

Day two is another card using the Lots of Joy stamp set. I am really Enjoying playing with this stamp set and seeing what I can make using the same colors. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4Crumb Cake, embossed using the lucky stars embossing folder and then sponged with Crumb cake ink.
DSP- 1 x 3 1/2 flagged on both ends using paper snips
cherry cobbler punched using the 2 3/8 scalloped circle punch
Whisper White punched using the 2 inch circle punch.
stamp the tree in old olive and punch using the tree punch, then layer all three together and layer over the dsp
Whisper White scrap punch the decorative label punch, then stamp Merry Christmas using Cherry Cobbler ink and sponge with Crumb cake then add to card   
 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...