Sunday, September 27, 2015

Project life- SUXPL Happy Times Bundle

Project life Sunday. For this two page layout again I used the Happy Times bundle. I love these cards and they go great with this dog layout. This is our dog Buckeye at one of his first shows. I do not do monthly Project life. I still take all the pictures I want and I do my albums in chronological order but I use the Project life format. It makes for fast scrapbooking and takes alot of thought out of it and I love the SUXPL bundles. first with the bundles you can save 15% and second everything coordinates together and also matches Stampin'UP! ink, paper and markers.
 
 


 
Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...