Sunday, September 20, 2015

Project life- SU x PL Happy Times bundle

Today is Sunday so that means it is Project life share day. I used the SUxPL Happy Times bundle. I love how this layout turned out. I still need to do the journaling but the layout is complete. This is a true snapshot of our life. We spend a lot of time at the dog shows and this is what our family loves to do.


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Bee My Valetine- card sketch

   Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a cute card I used the Bee My Valentine Bundle and the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. The Bee M...