Sunday, September 6, 2015

Flurry of Wishes Bundle

Welcome Back,  I am enjoying playing with my Holiday Catalog Christmas ideas I have made a huge dent into my Christmas card making for  this year. Today I have another card for you using the Flurry of wishes bundle. 

Card Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer is Soft Sky 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer is Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 
I took the Whisper White piece and I stamped the greeting in Memento Black Ink  and the Larger snowflake in Lost Lagoon, then came back with Soft Sky Ink and stamped smaller Snowflakes. I also stamped two smaller snowflakes in Lost lagoon on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock. I used the Snowflake punch to punch those two out and i attached them using Stampin Dimensionals.    I then used Snail and attached the Whisper White layer to the Soft Sky then attached them both to the card base. Finally to finish off the card I added Rhinestones to the larger  snowflake and the two with Dimensionals.
 



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...